Boat loan calculator

With over $500 million in finance arranged annually we have the skills and buying power to locate and negotiate the right finance.

Our boat loan calculator makes boat buying easy.

With our boat loan calculator, you’ll see how a Finlease boat finance solution can put you on the water sooner. Take the Finlease boat finance calculator for a test run, you may find that dream boat you’re considering is actually a possible dream. Simply put in the figure, select the term and the boat finance calculator does the rest, it’s that easy.

Boat

Your payment amount will be
approximately

Monthly

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Get refined quote

Let our Equipment Finance Calculator set the wheels in motion.

You’ve looked over the equipment, now size up the repayments with our equipment loan calculator. While this will give you a quick indication of affordability, bear in mind Finlease has many equipment finance solutions, with a range of repayment options. Try our equipment loan calculator now, then let Finlease make the finance easy.

Equipment

Your payment amount will be
approximately

Monthly

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Get refined quote

Take our car loan repayment calculator for a test drive.

Calculate before you accelerate off to the car dealers with our car loan repayment calculator. Don’t think for a moment that the car yard’s finance facility is your only option. With our car loan repayment calculator, you’ll see how a Finlease car finance solution can put you on the road to a better car sooner. Just simply enter in your details and your results will automatically populate

Car

Your payment amount will be
approximately

Monthly

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Get refined quote

Take our truck finance calculator for a test drive.

Before you accelerate to the dealers, calculate your repayments with our free truck finance calculator. Instantly get your estimated monthly repayments and email yourself the results. For further assistance, speak with your local Finlease truck finance representative today. We’ve got the skills, the experience and the buying power to help get you on the road sooner.

Truck

Your payment amount will be
approximately

Monthly

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Get refined quote

Our mortgage repayment calculator makes estimating easy.

Check out the affordability of that property you’re looking at with our mortgage repayment calculator. It lets you do the calculation before the application for residential, commercial, strata, SMSF property finance and more. If only finding your dream home was as easy as using our mortgage repayment calculator.

Mortgage

Your payment amount will be
approximately

Monthly

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Get refined quote

Why finance with us?

Network of offices Australia-Wide

Access to 20 leading financiers

Over $500 million financed annually

How can you compare boat finance?

Dreaming of a life on the water? Weekends spent with the kids exploring? Relaxing, sunny days spent out on the open ocean? See how much you could afford when purchasing a boat with our boat loan calculator.

To compare boat finance, there are a few questions you should be asking:

  • What’s the interest rate? Make sure you secure a loan with a competitive interest rate to help you save money!
  • What long is the loan term? Boat loan terms tend to be for a maximum of 5 years and fully paid off over that term, however for new and near new boats, there are occasions where the finance can be approved with a residual or balloon at the end of the term of up to 30% so the initial debt pays off 70% of the finance and then the remaining 30% can be paid out or refinanced over another 3 – 4 years.

Three reasons to choose Finlease

  1. We’ve been helping people get better loans for their boats since the 1980’s
  2. We have over 1000 reviews on independent feedback sites like Product Review and TrueLocal where we currently score 4.9 stars out of 5
  3. We guarantee you’ll like us more than the banks!

Get in touch with our experts

Each of our team members have years of experience in all forms of equipment finance, so they not only understand business finance, they know your industry.

Get a quote

After a quick quote? The Finlease team can help. Fill out the form below and once submitted, a team member will be in touch shortly to discuss your requirements.

Boat Finance





This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

/5 from reviews