Plastic Moulding Equipment Finance
Plastic moulding equipment finance that’s shaped to fit.
When you need an injection of plastic moulding equipment finance there’s one finance broker you need to call. Right from when we first began, Finlease has helped companies who have since grown to become major players in the plastics industry. Finlease can tackle your bid for plastic moulding equipment finance in a number of ways, beginning with selecting the right finance tool for the job.
To see how affordable our plastic moulding equipment finance solutions can be, get a quick indication from our equipment finance calculator.
At Finlease, we handle plastic moulding equipment finance a little differently from your local bank. For starters, we don’t keep bankers hours and we will come to you at a time and place that suits you. That way, we can get to know your business and discuss your plastic moulding equipment finance face to face. Whether you need the latest injection moulding technology, a single piece of used equipment to a complete production line, chances are a Finlease finance broker will understand how it can benefit your business. Then while we’re getting your plastic moulding equipment finance organised, you can get on with running your business.
- Finlease acts as your advocates in presenting your case to leading financiers.
- We have access to over 20 lenders
- Our network stretches right around Australia
- With over $350 million on loan annually, Finlease has the bargaining power to source finance on better terms.
Service that breaks the mould.
Did you know you can also count on Finlease for other business essentials, from property finance to car finance. Here’s what sets us apart:
- We negotiate with the supplier of your choice, order the invoice and prepare all the paperwork for your signature.
- Finlease can also arrange Import/Trade finance (i.e. a Letter of Credit) as a part of the long term finance as required.
- We pay the supplier; you take delivery of the equipment, as simple as that.
- Finlease can also arrange ‘pre-approved’ amounts for future equipment acquisitions.
Phone 1800 358 658 to talk with one of our plastic moulding equipment finance experts. We have been funding the machines and dies for over 20 years.
Read what our clients think.
To find out what Finlease is really like, read what our clients have to say. Visit Product Review and find out what people are saying about the Finlease way, here’s just a sample:
- “They know their stuff and took the time to understand my business then got me a great deal. I am very impressed with the outcome!” Small business client.
- “This was the first time we have financed anything though Finlease. We found them to be efficient, friendly and professional in every aspect of setting up this finance.” First time client.
- “Once again Finlease has delivered. We made an enquiry, finance and equipment installation was arranged within one week! “A long standing client.
Visit www.productreview.com.au before shopping around for plastic moulding equipment finance. Our client’s comments are quite a revelation.
Our Plastic Moulding Finance experts are ready to help!